Friday, November 30, 2007

WE ARE CRAZY!



We just bought this new TV on black Friday! Ryan has been wanting to get one for over a month now! I finally gave in and said that I would enjoy one too. The other tv that we had was about 15 years old and buttons were missing on it. So we decided that this would be our Christmas present this year!
It is fun to watch movies on it. We have watched plenty of those and we have only had it for a week! I love it but I can't believe that we actually got one! We need to get a new entertainment center for it. We put it on our dining room table for right now! It works!
I was really nervous to buy it. Jared and Ace were with us and they helped to calm me down while we were in the store buying it. We got a good deal on it! I'm glad we did it, now we need to have our friends over to watch movies with us. We are CRAZY!! It is fun to do little adventures like this every now and then!
Bob and Janet tried to hide it from us when we were leaving on Sunday!:) Their going to have to go and get one now that they have seen ours. Jared and Ace have the same tv, we copied them!:) My thoughts are all over the place right now, can you tell! We love it and I am glad that we did this!


3 comments:

The Jenks Fam said...

We love our TV too! You picked a good one! I am glad you are enjoying it. It looks like you hooked Ry's stereo up to it. That's good because that was the only bad thing--the sound is weak! Keep enjoying! :)ace

Ashlee and Shane said...

That is exciting! Good for you guys! Sounds like you definitely needed one!! One day we will get one...maybe for shane's graduation gift. :) I am sure it will be awesome watching movies with the stereo hooked up to it! FUN!

Grams said...

Hi, I was visiting with Shane Sunday after I called you two. He said something about your blog. I didn't remember knowing you had one. Anyway I checked it out. Love the pictures. I love Christmas too. Love Mom