Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Trying to Keep Up With Life!

I can't believe that it is already November 14! November is halfway over! CRAZY
Anyways, for about a week now my left foot has been giving me problems. I don't know what I did but I haven't been able to run at all. Plus Ryan got his tonsils out like you all know, so we haven't done much.
Well this weekend there is a 5K race and yeah Ryan and I couldn't resist we had to sign up for it. Who knows how it will go. We will probably be two gimpy people going through the finish line. I pretty much wanted to do it because we get t-shirt. Maybe by that time I will be able to get pictures up on my blog so you can all see how we will look running on Saturday hopefully it won't be too bad!:)
You all will probably get a kick out of this! Christmas is my favorite holiday, and well we got into the Christmas spirit a little bit early and we set up our Christmas tree. I love this time of year!
I'm still trying to get used to this blogging thing. I have a hard time trying to think of things to write. But I am getting a hang of it!

4 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlee and Shane said...

Oh, you are doing fabulous!
Is your foot hurting you because of running? After 10 months of running i finally got worn out, can you believe it?!! Plus, my shin splints wouldn't let up, so i thought it was time for me to do something new for awhile...spinning. It is fun and hard.
Good luck with your run! Make sure you post some pics!

The Jenks Fam said...

You are doing great! I love that you run because you like the t-shirts! Jared told me he wanted a shirt this time, last race we didn't get one. Hopefully the weather will stay nice! Keep on blogging! :)ace

The Webley's said...

This reminded me when you used to make me go with you to the mall to look at all the Christmas trees in Dillards! Good times!!! We had some fun ones! I LOVE YOU!!!