Tuesday, November 20, 2007

CRAZY WEATHER!















Okay so now that I know how to do pictures I love this blogging thing! I am addicted to it. I just thought I would share these pictures to show you the crazy weather that we get sometimes. We went to Salt Lake for Conference and for our anniversary and this is what the weather was like driving through Sardine Canyon! But now we don't have any snow and I am ready for the snow to come for Christmas! I love this time of year if you can't tell!















3 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

I know what you mean! I am totally addicted too! It is tons of fun! Is it cold or warm there? Yesterday was 60 degrees here and tomorrow we are supposed to get snow! weird! Hope you guys have a good Thanksgiving! Make sure you post some pics!

mindy said...

Ashley! I love your blog! I'm so glad you are getting the hang of it. It has cooled off here in St. George, too. I am shivering as I type!

How was your Thanksgiving?

By the way, I am TAGGING YOU!

♥ kimberly said...

I'm so glad you're a blogger! Good to see how life is going for you way down there in Utah instead of up here where you should be.