Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm a BLOGGER!

Okay so I am going to try this out. Ace had to show me how to start this. I started it once but couldn't remember how to get back on to write something on it.
Well, a lot has happened in the last two weeks. Ryan got his tonsils out on Halloween. It has been a rough couple of weeks. Today was the first day since his surgery that he was able to go back to work. Just last Thursday night we had to go to the emergency room because he was bleeding. But the doctor was able to fix it quickly and since then he has been getting better. Thank goodness.
Hopefully I will be better at keeping up with my blog but I guess we will see. Maybe sometime I can figure out how to put pictures on it. I will have to have someone show me how to do it. You would think that since I work in a computer lab I would know how to do anything with computers but no!:)

4 comments:

The Jenks Fam said...

I didn't show you much--have you seen mine? I'm not very talented at all. Glad you are blogging! :)ace

Ashlee and Shane said...

You did it! :) In the same box where you write your 'new post', there is an image icon to click on so that you can post pics. It will let you browse your pics in your computer and then you post it. Anyway, i am glad you started! This will help us keep in touch with what is going on with you guys and with Jared and Ace!

mindy said...

Ashley I'm so proud! You did it! You should call me on Mondays (no work no school) when you are trying to upload pictures onto your blog and I can help you if you can't figure it out. I miss you Ashley!

The Spiegels said...

Yeah go ashley,
This is Jaymie I decided I would do this too. Why not then I don't have to call a million people to keep everyone up to date with my life. You have a great day
Jaymie Spiegel