Monday, November 26, 2007

HIKE!








I was looking at our pictures and I thought that I would blog these ones!
This is a hike that Karina, Ryan, and I went on up to the wind caves in Logan Canyon. It was a fun hike!









I was searching for leaves while we were on the hike. Karina was helping me! I think Ryan just wanted to get to the top! But we were having fun!




I was successful as you can see in getting the leaves that I wanted! I carried those the whole four miles that we hiked! I was determined to get them home!







Here's Karina and me at the top of the hike! We are in one of the wind caves! We got to the top and it was getting dark. We didn't stay for very long because we didn't want to hike back down the mountain in the dark, but we did anyways! I was so scared to hike in the dark. For most of the way we were running down the mountain because I just wanted to get home!

Here's a picture of the wind caves! I love nature when the leaves are starting to change. Now all of the leaves are all gone of course!
I just thought that I would share some photos from a while ago! It is fun to keep updated this way!












1 comment:

Ashlee and Shane said...

how fun! I wish i could be out there with you girls! I would have so much fun hanging out with you guys!