Friday, November 30, 2007

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!




So here are our Christmas trees. Yes we set these up really early. I was excited to put them up. We aren't finished decorating one of them. But I wanted to put them up on our blog so that everyone could see them. I love coming home and turning on the lights on both trees and just enjoying them! I know I have said this before but this is my favorite holiday! The awesome thing about both of these trees is that they are prelit. So we didn't even have to put the lights on them. We sound lazy but it makes putting up the Christmas trees so easy! We are going to have to get more Christmas decorations and once the trees are done I will have to post the finished Christmas trees. I'm lucky that I have a husband who is willing to let me get so much stuff for Christmas. He actually likes having two Christmas trees!:)





3 comments:

The Jenks Fam said...

They are beautiful! We need to come and see them in person!

mindy said...

Ashley you crack me up! The TV looks nice - enjoy it!!

♥ kimberly said...

I can't believe you have 2 trees. You truly are a Christmas freak. But don't forget the real holiday -Chrismakaah.