Monday, November 19, 2007

RACE DAY!!!

So I finally got help on how to put pictures on my blog. (Ace helped me again, thanks Ace). These are the pictures from the race that we ran on Saturday. You have to keep in mind that I haven't been running for about two weeks before this race and I had a hurt foot for those two weeks. Some of the pictures you can see the pain in my face.

Here we are at the beginnig of the race. As You can see we all have smiles on our faces! We were ready for anything. Jared, Ace, Karina, Bob, and I were the ones that ran the race that day. Ryan was sick and wasn't able to run it with us. So he got the good pictures for us. :)







Here they are at the hill.
I think Karina was the only one
that enjoyed the hill!

If you look closely in this picture you can see Karina's face and her hair sticking straight up. I had to put this on our blog. She might kill me but I thought it was the best picture.
Here's Jared and Ace finishing the race. They did AWESOME!!

Here I am at the end of the race. I was feeling the pain. I was glad to finish!


Here's a picture of Bob. He was ahead of all of us, of course. I think he ran it in 23 minutes or something close to that.



Those are just some of the pictures from the race. After the race we all stayed to see if we would win anything. Bob kept asking why we were staying, he said that he never wins anything. It was a good thing that we stayed because three out of the six of us that ran won a prize. Bob won a turkey, Ace won a $25 gift card from Macey's, and I won a DVD player!! After the race we went and ate a Golder Corral! We had so much fun. We will all have to run another race together really soon!

1 comment:

Ashlee and Shane said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun! Good job on winning a DVD player! That is awesome!