Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ANOTHER RACE!










This was a race that we did in October! It was called the Red Ribbon Run. Run to be Drug Free! We had so much fun with this race. This race was the best race that I have ever run! The picture above is of our friends Stacy, Dan, and Stacy's sister (I can't remember her name). They ran the race with us. Also Karina, Jared, and Ace did it. No one won anything at this race. We were all hoping for something. I love doing the 5k's. I will always stick with doing 5k's and nothing else.
By the way Ash how do you get such cute borders for your blog? I love them and I want to put a Christmas one up for the holidays!







1 comment:

Ashlee and Shane said...

Just go to pyzam.com and they have tons of blogger templates. You will find some cute christmas one's on there! When you preview the templates it will give you a code for it and it will tell you how to put it on your blog. Ask me if you have any questions about it!
Miss u!