Tuesday, December 4, 2007

CLEANING OUT!

So Saturday was our cleaning day! We tried to get our apartment in order so that we could enjoy all of our Christmas decorations. For those of you who remember those couches that we had when we first got married, well we got rid of them on Saturday. My parent's helped us buy some nice couches in April and since then we have had FOUR couches in our apartment. Our apartment isn't big enough to comfortably fit four couches. I was finally able to talk Ryan into getting rid of those couches. It is so nice to have them out of our apartment. It gave us a lot more room! Just to let you guys know I helped Ryan move both of those couches downstairs. Yes we put both of the older couches upstairs in our second bedroom. The large couch isn't light either. It has a bed inside of it so it weighs a ton I swear. But I was proud of myself that I was able to help Ryan take it upstairs in the first place and then bring it back down when we got rid of them. (He was impressed with me as well:) We did take some pictures of the couches before we got rid of them. I will have to post them so that everyone can see them. I should have taken a before and after picture just so you could see how tight it really was in our apartment! That was our fun filled Saturday! Ryan was done with cleaning after moved the couches because that was a lot of work. We both were tired after that!

2 comments:

The Jenks Fam said...

Those poor couches! Gone forever! I think they were only like 100 years old! Where did you take them?

Grams said...

However did you manage it. (Oh my word that sounds like a line from some movie I've seen) How did you haul them away. I guess they served the purpose they were intended but we will miss the mattress when we come to stay. :)
Love Mom