Thursday, December 13, 2007

CROWDED ROOM!


So here are the pictures of the day that we got rid of our couches! Really this isn't the way it looked the whole time that we had them. We had just brought them downstairs to get rid of them and this was the only way that they would fit to get them out the door. It was so nice to have Ryan's friend come over and help us move them out and take them to the DI! I was so glad to get rid of them. Ryan had to get a picture of me all excited to get rid of them. Oh it is so nice in our apartment only having two couches that are really comfortable. Thank you mom and dad you guys are the greatest! I sure love you both very much!
I still can't believe that we had four couches for so long. Our apartment isn't that big to fit all of those so comfortably as you can see in the pictures!



1 comment:

♥ kimberly said...

Wow! That looks like a fun day! And you look tiny! I can't wait to see you soon!