Friday, January 4, 2008

SLACKING!

I haven't written in our blog for almost a month. It has been a crazy and extremely fun month. I enjoyed Christmas so much! I didn't want the holidays to end. I was loving being with my family for so long. We went to Blackfoot on Saturday the 22nd and we didn't come back to Logan until January 2! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us stay for a long time.
We had a wonderful Christmas. I was mad at my self because we forgot to take our camera to Blackfoot. My Dad said that he would send me some pictures. Hopefully my next post whenever that will be will have some pictures from Christmas.
We haven't taken down our Christmas decorations yet because we haven't had time too. Hopefully we will be able to take it down sometime. We were planning on going to Salt Lake tomorrow but we have a storm warning so I don't think that will be happening.
Hopefully everyone had a wonderful holiday season and enjoying the new year! 2008!!

2 comments:

♥ kimberly said...

I'm glad you had a good vacation. I missed you though! We might come down soon so maybe we can meet up then. Happy (belated) Holidays!

Ashlee and Shane said...

hey! that would be awesome if you did the triathlon with me. You can always fly out!! :)