Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WARM WEATHER!





I was going through some pictures on my computer and I came across these ones of the summer time! I can't wait for warm weather. This morning when I was driving to work it was
-9 degrees outside! I couldn't believe it. I want it to be warm weather so we can wear our shorts and flip flops again! I probably will complain when it is too hot! But I want summer to come soon! I miss all of the colors and fun things you can do outside! Last night we walked to our friends house and by the time we were going home it was 5 degrees outside. They decided to drive us home because it was so cold. When we went to get in their car the car doors were almost frozen shut! I couldn't believe it! Well I just had to complain a little bit because it is so cold today!

3 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

oh my gosh.. i totally understand. for about a week now it has been freezing here too! It was so warm and then it jumps to freezing! such weird weather! Good luck with the cold weather!

♥ kimberly said...

yeah for warm weather! and it's about time you posted something new!
Come on summer!!!

Heather Inns said...

Hey Ashley It's Heather Inns Holverson I found your blog on Kim and Brett's. I hope you don't mind I check out your blog sometimes. I hope all is well with you! If you want to check out our blog you are more then welcome to innsfamily.blogspot.com