Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WARM WEATHER!




I was going through some pictures on my computer and I found pictures from the summer time! I can't wait for the warm weather when we can wear shorts again and flip flops.
This morning when I was driving to work it said that is was -9 outside! I am so sick of always feeling cold! I'm sure that when it is 100 degrees outside I will be saying I am sick of it being so hot. But I just feel like winter lasts so long! Last night we walked to our friends house and they don't live that far from us, but by the time we were going home it was 5 degrees outside and they decided to drive us home because it was so cold. The doors on their car were almost frozen shut. I think that I can make it another month or so. I just want to see the green and colors again, sooner than later! Well sorry that I complained I'm just being impatient right now with wanting warm weather again!

1 comment:

Grams said...

Seeing these pictures did my heart good. I had nearly forgotten how pleasant it is to be warm. The Ephraim's Grave trip is special in my memory bank. The road was NUTS!!! Love you! Mom