Thursday, May 7, 2009

SITTING UP

This picture is of me trying to get him loaded into his car seat because I needed to run some errands, and he was sleeping the whole time that I unwrapped him and loaded him in his car seat. This is what he looked like when I unwrapped him from his blanket. He usually wakes up right away when I unwrap him but not this time.
This was the first time that I sat him up on the couch like this and he looked so cute sitting there all by himself. As you can see those jeans are getting a little tight around the middle. I love them on him though so I keep putting them on as long as they still fit.
Look at those cute cheeks. I love having him get bigger like this.
He looks so small sitting on the big couch.

This is my favorite picture of him sitting on the couch looking intently at something. I was trying to get him to smile but he just wasn't having it!
He started slipping down in this picture! I love watching him grow up so fast. It is going to be fun when he keeps getting more interactive with us. I'm sad though because he is going to get his 2 month shots tomorrow. I hope it goes okay for him. I don't want a sad baby!

4 comments:

Heather Inns said...

I can't believe he is already over a month old. wow time just fly's by so fast. Congrats, he is so dang cute.

Dan & Staci said...

I am so glad that you posted pictures. I was so anxious to see how your little guy and he is so cute. What a fun time in your lives. How fun. We hope you guys are doing well.

Lynette said...

What a sweet baby! He'll be so big before you know it! That stage flies so quickly...and then they're getting into everything. :P

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Lynette said...

Hey! I have the exact same phone! (the pink one in one of the pictures) :)