Thursday, May 7, 2009

FUN PICS!!!


Giving the thumbs up here.
Ethan loves spending time with Daddy! And Daddy loves spending time with him!!

Here he is right after his tubby!! He looks so cute. He was starting to get mad if you can't tell!

I love this little outfit with these shorts. It was finally a nice enough day to wear these cute shorts!
He is really filling out his pajamas, I love it.
Here he is doing his usually stretching right after he wakes up!
I love him in this little outfit that my friend gave me. He doesn't fit into it anymore it is sad to me.
You can tell it is getting tighter in this picture.
He looks so relaxed in this picture.
Hanging out with mommy!


He's a little stud in this picture. You can really see his double chin here.

1 comment:

Cole Webley said...

I am so glad you finally put up some pictures! He is so darling! I can't wait to meet him!

Love ya! Jen