Thursday, May 14, 2009

FIRST RACE!

Here's daddy and Ethan after the race waiting for the awards to start.
Ethan still sleeping after the race. He was being such a good baby!
Getting Ethan ready to leave for the race. He slept the whole time I was dressing him. I had to really bundle him up it was cold that morning.
On Saturday Ryan and I ran in our first race of the year! It was so much fun. Ethan did great. Poor little guy though he got his shots on Friday and they made him really sleepy so he slept pretty much the whole time that we were running. But during the prize give aways, I had to go and feed Ethan his bottle, and while I was feeding him he messed in his pants, but what I didn't realize until after he was done with his bottle was that it was a major blow out. It was hilarious to watch Ryan have a hard time with it. So I had to change the poor little guy in the car and get him all cleaned up before I could put him in his car seat. We should have gotten pictures of that whole ordeal. It was pretty funny looking back on it now. At the time I didn't think so while Ryan was sitting there laughing!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

I think it's so awesome that you guys are so active and that you are willing to work that hard after having a baby. It's so not an easy thing to want to do after having a baby!