Wednesday, May 13, 2009

First Hike!!!!

I love this picture of the pelican in the water! We kind of scared it away on accident.

There was so much water that it was flowing over the road here.
I know I'm a dork but this rock was fun to stand on and I was proud of myself for being able to climb up on it.
This is where we stopped to eat our dinner on the hike. It was a pretty view.
We were close to an edge in this picture.

On Monday night for family night Ryan and I went on a hike. It was a four mile hike up the canyon. It was pretty hard for me, I am actually still sore from it, but it was nice to be able to go hiking again. I have missed going in the mountains here in Logan. The weather was perfect it wasn't to hot or to cold. I loved it. Ethan is in Idaho right now with my mom and dad, because they wanted to spend time with him, and since I am back to work it worked perfectly for them to watch him this week for us. I really appreciate their help. It is hard though because I miss my baby like crazy! Ryan is going to Blackfoot today and I will be going up there on Friday! We are just trying to keep ourselves busy. I can't wait to see my baby again, it has been really weird without him.

2 comments:

♥ kimberly said...

You guys are always on some outdoor adventure. Good for you! i can't believe you let your parents take him away! You're so brave! I'm sure they're absolutely loving it though.

Bekah and Lance said...

How fun! I'm impressed, I don't think I'll be going on a 4 mile hike anytime soon after I have my baby! It's so fun seeing all the pictures of Ethan! He's so cute!!