Thursday, May 7, 2009

MORE OF ETHAN!!

It's always fun to take pictures of the different poses that Ethan makes while he is sleeping. He is so cute
Ho loves to have his hands over his face while he sleeps.
I thought this picture was sweet of his little hands curled up under his chin.
This is cuddle time with daddy after Ryan comes home from work. It looks like Ethan is trying to shove him away in this picture!
Ryan dressed Ethan this day. It was funny to see those shoes on him. They are way to big right now. They are the shoes my mom got me and I can't wait until they really do fit him!
Just hanging out on the couch with his huge shoes that dad made him wear!
Sleeping in his bed looking so peaceful! Wish he slept all night like this!:)
He has so much hair and it surprises me because I honestly thought that he would be bald. Nope he has spikey hair all of the time!
He was smiling in his sleep while I was watching him I was glad that I caught it on camera!
It looks like he is signing "What's UP" with his hand on his bottle!


This is him getting his first bath at home he didn't like it at all. He is just barely starting to enjoy bath time now. He will just sit in the bath tub now and usually smile when the warm water hits him. I love it! It's his bed time routine to get a bath, then his bottle, then a song, and then it's time to sleep he usually does pretty good with that. And that first sleep that he does at night is about 5 hours, and then after that he wakes up about every three hours. He is starting to better and better. I just can't wait to have him sleeping through the night. Especially now that I am back to work!

1 comment:

♥ kimberly said...

oh, ashel...he is sooo cute! Sometimes he looks just like you and sometimes he looks just like Ryan. I can't wait to meet him someday soon {hint hint}