Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WE ARE HERE!!!!

So I don't know if anyone still looks at our blog anymore since it has been months since my last post but we are still alive and doing great!
Just a little update on our little guy!  He is walking now and getting into everything!  I love seeing him grow up though and all the cute little things that he does!  He is such a joy in out lives and Ryan and I couldn't be happier.  He has the sweetest little personality.  He loves his mommy so much. Every morning I am able to go in there and pick him up and just snuggle him for a little bit and I love that time I get to share with him.  He is starting to say a few words.  He says momma, dadda, light, hi, and Daizy.  He learned Daizy because my brother and sister-in-laws dog is named Daizy and so we said it over and over to him whenver we saw her so now every time he sees a dog he calls them daizy!  It is precious.  He loves to turn the lights on and off and point up at them and say light!  His voice is so cute, I just love my little man so much!
As for me I am able to stay at home with Ethan now!  I quit my full time job at the school in December and I have been working there only two hours a day and I get to bring Ethan with me.  It has been great.  I love being home with Ethan!  I have just barely started doing Shelf Reliance, which is a food storage company and if anyone would like me to come and do a party at their house I would love to do it.  The product is amazing!  I will post more information on it.  I am also training again to do the Rexburg half Marathon!  I want to run it better than I ran it the first time I did it.  Hopefully I can do better.  I am also going to do The Top of Utah Half Marathon in August.  I have been wanting to do it for two years now and every year I can't.  The first year I was pregnant and last year I had just had surgery!  This year nothing should hold me back knock on wood!
Ryan is still working at the fence company.  He will actually be quitting there next Friday and he will be selling Aflac insurance.  he is thrilled to be done working outside.  I don't know how he did it for so long.  I hate the cold and I hate being outside when it is extremely hot, but he works in all sorts of crazy weather, but he will be done soon.  He will still be installing fences but on his own time.  So if there is anyone who needs a fence put in Ry can help you out.  Ryan is trying to decide if he wants to do the Wasatch Back run in June.  Which is a 188 mile run from Logan to Park City, I did it last year and it was quite the experience.  I think Ry would enjoy it it is just crazy that you run all through the night. 
We are loving being in our house.  We still have to work on the yard which is not going to be so much fun.  We have so many rocks that everytime I look out there I think geez who is going to rake all of those up!  I wish we could pay someone to do it but it will be good to get out there and work on it ourselves.  I am just not looking forward to putting in a sprinkler system, we will see how that one goes. 
I hope people haven't forgotten about us.  We didn't have internet available to us for a long time.  We have it now and I am so glad to be able to communicate again!  I am going to try and keep this up to date better!  That is my goal now to do better at my blogging skills so I can keep in touch with everyone I love!
This is just a random picture of Ethan and me.  We put him in the newborn jacket that we brought him home from the hospital in!  It was so funny I'm sure he gets sick of us dressing him in tight clothes it is fun to see how big he is getting.

These pictures are of Ethan's First Birthday which was March 13!  I love those blue eyes.

As you can tell he is extremely happy about his presents and really into them:)

8 comments:

Laura H. said...

Thank goodness for GoogleReader so I wouldn't miss the update. He's a cutie!

Celeste and Jared said...

I am so glad that you guys are doing good and are happy. It's about time for another girls night, don't you think!

Courtney said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Kristine said...

Fun update! It was great to hear what you have been up to!

mindy said...

I miss you, Ash! It's good to hear from you & see pictures!

Lynette said...

Hey! I loved reading that post! So I remembered that you are a runner and I was wondering if you would want to join a team with me for the Wasatch Back next month. They have a couple of spots open and it would be super fun (since we haven't seen eac hother in forever!!!)if we could run it together since(I think I remember)you live in the Logan area (right?). Anyway, email me or give me a call if you are interested! lynettefields6@gmail.com 801-360-2423.

Emily Jones said...

Ashley, thank goodness. I was beginning to wonder about you! ;) I'm glad things are going well for you and we really should get together sometime soon. I could even drive to your place. Let me know! :)
(P.S. Your Ethan boy is so cute!)

Bekah and Lance said...

Yea! I love your posts! Ethan is getting so big! I love his eyes!