Thursday, May 13, 2010

My LIttle Man!!

I know this post has a ton of pictures but I had to post them!

This is usually what happens when I get home from work.  Ethan falls asleep in the car and I bring him into the house and he sleeps on the couch for awhile. 

He loves playing with ping pong balls.  He will bring them into the kitchen and throw them onto the floor and watch them bounce around then chase them around the kitchen.
He loves this stuffed dog.  I have told Ryan that we need a dog for Eth but this will do for now since we don't have a yard yet, but he calls this dog Daizy because to him every dog is called Daizy!  I love this little boy!
Here he is getting ready to come into the kitchen to throw the ping pong balls around.  He cracks me up!

I don't know if he liked me doing this or not.  I couldn't get him to smile.  Silly boy.  He would smile after the picture was taken.

I love watching him walk around.  He is getting so big I can't believe how fast time flies with this boy.  He also loves to carry around his burp clothes they are his comfort.  He will tuck them under his neck when he is getting tired. 

I was trying to get him to smile but he didn't want me to take pictures of him he wanted to play with the camera/

Here he is trying to get closer to the camera so he could take pictures.  Look at the tongue he is really concentrating on getting it!

There is a little smile!  I love his chubby cheeks!  I kiss them all the time.

Here we are just hanging out in the morning.  We just like to relax in the morning in our pajamas.  I love his face in this picture.

This little boy is much fun.  He is a lot of work and into everything now but I wouldn't trade it for the world.  I can't believe how rewarding and exhausting being a mom can be.  I know that Mother's Day was on Sunday but I just wanted to say that I am so grateful for my Mom.  She is the most amazing woman in the world.  I am so lucky that I have her as an example to me as the mom that I want to be.  I hope that I can be like my Mom!  I love you Mom!  Thank you for all the hard work you did for me.  You are the greatest!
Also I am so happy that I have such a wonderful husband and son.  They are so good to me.  My husband was so nice on Mother's Day.  We were in Boise over the weekend and he went shopping with me all day on Saturday for Mother's Day.  I know he probably would rather be doing something else but he didn't complain. 
We also ran a 5k race in Boise it was the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure there were 16,000 people running in it.  Ryan was so nice to push Ethan for me so that I could try and run fast.  But it was impossible at the beginning because of how many people were running in it.  I had to walk like the first 4 min.  But I was able to finish it in 24 min. It was so much fun though.


4 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

YAY! you did 24 minutes!!! that is GREAT!!! I am not quite there yet! :) haha! Ethan is such a cutie! And he is getting so big!

Dan & Staci said...

I was so happy to see all the updates on your blog. It looks like you guys are doing so great and that is so fun that you get to be home with him and your house is so beautiful, how fun is that. You look so great and I am sure you are the best mom ever! We hope you guys are doing well and think of you often.

Mandi Kay said...

LOVE this post!!!! Love all the pictures Ethan really is the sweetest little boy ever. He has such dreamy eyes just like his Momma. Love you

Lyndsey VanOrden said...

He is so cute and getting so big!