Monday, May 10, 2010

SHELF RELIANCE

Ok so in my last post I mentioned a little thing on me doing Food Storage with a company called Shelf Reliance.  I have just barely started doing it and I love the product.  I did my first party at my mother-in-laws house and it went pretty well. I would love to do more parties with some of my friends.  I don't mind traveling. 
Contact me if you are at all interested in having a food storage party!  I know it sounds funny that is what I thought when I went to my first party but after I tried the product I realized this is something that everyone should try.  It is easy and affordable to do it. 
I can do a party on the weekend or on a week night just tell me what you would like to do and I can do it.  Plus it is a great way to get together with my friends!!!! 
Let me know if anyone is interested leave me a comment and I can get with you about setting up a party!!

1 comment:

Emily Jones said...

Hey! So I read your post last night and since then I've been thinking... I have an idea. What if I host a party here in Lehi and we invite any of our high school friends that are around? Like Bailey, Megan, Jen (and possibly even Erin, Mindy, and a few others). We could do lunch too. Just a thought... let me know what you think! Either way, we should all get together. Love ya!