Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ETHAN BOY!!


 
 
These are just some fun pictures of Ethan!  He is so much fun.  I love spending time with this little guy.  Those top pictures are of him trying a little piece of cheese.  It slipped out and landed right on his lower lip and chin.  It stayed there long enough for me to get a picture of it.  The bottom two are of our fun adventure of moving into our new house.  I still need to take pictures of the house!  One day I will get to it I hope.
Ethan is still getting faster and faster with crawling.  He loves it when we chase him around the house.  It is so cute, he squeals so loud when he sees us coming closer to him.  I just can't imagine life without this little boy.  He always keeps us entertained every single day!  We love you so much Ethan!

3 comments:

Celeste and Jared said...

Ash, He is getting so big!! We would love to come see your new house sometime! hardingcrew@gmail.com

♥ kimberly said...

I seriously love him so much! Can we please play during Christmas?

Mandi Kay said...

What a sweetheart!!!!! IT's been WAY tooooo long since we've gotten together! I'm going to have to make a trip to Logan very soon!!! Love you guys so very much!