Thursday, December 3, 2009

OHIO TRIP!!!




 
We went to Ohio for Thanksgiving this year to spend it with my brother and sister-in-law.  We had such a great time.  The first two nights we spent it in a cabin that was amazing.  I loved the hot tub.  I know that I will have to have one of those some day!  It was so relaxing to put the kids in bed and just go sit out there and enjoy our time together.  I loved where it was located out in the middle of nowhere away from life.  After that we went back to Shane and Ashlee's house and enjoyed the rest of our vacaction there.  I love that we were able to go out there and start our own traditions.  I would love to spend every Thanksgiving with those guys we had such a great time.  Thank you so much Shane and Ash we loved it there.  Can't wait to see you guys soon!  By the way for some reason the family pictures we took at the cabin came out blurry.  I have more of your family but I don't know why they are blurry. 

No comments: