Thursday, November 12, 2009

Help!

So I am trying to figure out how to make it so my whole background matches! I want to get rid of the dot background that is around my posts. Can anyone help me out so that the cute backgrounds can be seen instead of this annoying dots around my posts? I hope I am making sense and someone can help me out here. I look at everyone's blogs and they don't have the different background under their posts and I want mine to look like that. I am getting frustrated because it isn't working and I don't know what to do!! Please someone HELP!!!

4 comments:

stevie kay said...

Change your google template to minima then put on your cutest blog on the block stuff. That should fix it.

Ashley said...

Stevie I still can't figure it out what am I doing wrong I can't find my google template to change it to minima. I really am having troubles can you tell? What else should I do?

♥ kimberly said...

On your dashboard go to the "Layout" tab and it will probably be on the 'page elements' section. Click on 'pick new template' and then minima is the first one on the left. Love your face! Good luck!

Nick and Stacey said...

I know, figuring out the whole blog background thing is a pain at first! If you want to e-mailme I will try and help! It would be nice to catch up anyways!