Thursday, November 5, 2009

GOING PRIVATE!!!??

So the other day I was ready through the November Ensign and I read an article on blogging and it made me a little nervous. I don't know who is reading my blog so I am thinking about going private. It makes me nervous to think who could get on and read about out lives. Leave me a comment if you want to get invited because I am ready to go private so people I don't know can't look at my sweet little family. I will probably go private in the next couple of weeks so let me know your email addresses so I can invite my family and friends to view my blog not weirdos!!!
Maybe I am overreacting but who knows what can happen and I want to protect my family!!!
By the way the article was only a page long but it gave great advice on blogging. It didn't say it was bad but that you should just be careful what you write about and to never give addresses of where you live so I just want to go private after reading that!

19 comments:

Laura H. said...

I'd love an invite Ashley. And I totally get the nervousness. I debate all the time about it.

Emily Jones said...

Invite me! I have thought about going private as well. It's good to know who's reading about you(especially when you have kids). I'll have to read the article. Thanks!

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

I read that article too!! It gave some good advice!! I of course would love to continue to read your blog so please send me an invite!
p.s. congrats on the new house that is so exciting!!!
my e-mail address: susie_lizzy@hotmail.com
Love your Guts!!!

Celeste and Jared said...

I would love an invite. hardingcrew@gmail.com

Courtney said...

I agree and that's why we're private bloggers. themathewsfamily@gmail.com

Kristine said...

I'd like an invite, too!
krissy.mom@hotmail.com

Bekah and Lance said...

Ash- I'd love an invite! I'm not sure if you have my gmail email address if not email me at my old account rlwessman@yahoo.com and I'll email you back my current email address. I'll send an email to you to the yahoo address I have for you put I'm not sure if that's the current one you're using. I'm a little leary about putting my email out there because I'm trying to keep the new one as spam free as possible. :)
I debate about the private blog thing all the time....even though I'm careful about what I put on, like you said you never know what people can use from looking at your blog.

stevie kay said...

Hi Ash. I'd love an add!

stevie.croft@gmail.com

Thanks,
Stevie

Anonymous said...

ronaleewilliams5@yahoo.com Would love to keep updated as well. :)

♥ kimberly said...

You know I'd love to keep seeing your cute face and feel like I know your adorable little one even though I haven't met him yet. {Do I sound like a creeper yet?!}
kimmill03@gmail.com

Heather Inns said...

Oh please invite me. ryanandheatherinns@gmail.com

Emily Jones said...

P.S. forgot to give you my email address. Silly me. It's emajh03@hotmail.com

mindy said...

Invite me too! By the way.. which article is it? That's one reason I've been careful about using addresses and even last names.

mindydawnbird at gmail dot com

northwesternbelle said...

Ash! Don't forget me! My email is northwesternbelle at gmail dot com =D

Dan & Staci said...

Invite us please!

Staci and Dan

Nick and Stacey said...

Of course!
meldrumstacey@gmail.com

Yeah I am so excited for you guys and your new house!

B said...

Ashley! Invite me! I haven't talked to you for so long, but I like looking at pictures of your cute baby!
bailey29@gmail.com

Jenny Baker said...

Ashley I would love to get an invite if you do go private. My husband Jeb is a cousin of Ryan's. We love to see what everyone is up to. jennb4army@msn.com

Karina said...

Hey I wanna be invited!!! I promise I will keep my comments under control! :)