Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Found Some FUN PICS!















I know that Ashlee and Shane, and Bob and Janet will love seeing these pictures!! I was just going through them on my computer and I realized that I haven't posted anything about our vacation to Ohio last May. I know I am horrible it is almost a year later and now I am showing these pictures, but it was so fun to look at them again! I want to go back there and do it again with them. We had such a great time at all of the Church History sights. We loved it!
We went to the Sacred Grove, Hill Cumorah, Kirtland Temple, and so many other wonderful places. I feel lucky that Ryan and I were able to go and see those things together. We also went to Niagra Falls. That was amazing to see those beautiful falls! The picture of the house is the place that we stayed in when we drove to New York. It was so much fun we had the whole house to ourselves. It had it's own dock too, that is a picture of me diving into the water:) So many fun memories!
We need to do this again. I want another fun vacation with you guys!! I hope you all enjoy these pictures as much as I did looking at them today! I just had to post them.

2 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

How fun...love all of those pictures! What a fun vacation! Its okay if it was a year ago...I think its nice to post old pictures, because then you have those memories all over again!

Grams said...

It was great to see these pictures again. We did have a great time didn't we. It makes me want to do it again soon. Love you! Mom