Monday, February 9, 2009

FINALLY!!







I know that I am so horrible at posting! But I haven't taken any pictures for a really long time! But finally we took some of us painting the baby's room and of my very pregnant belly! I haven't taken any pictures of me pregnant yet except for some that my dad took for me, but that was a long time ago and you could hardly see my belly! But now it is very noticeable. But I love it! I am now four weeks away from having this baby and I can't wait to see him!
We got his crib on Saturday! We love it! I can't wait to see him in it!
As you can see from the painting pictures we painted one wall dark blue and the other walls white! It was our first time really painting so there are a few mistakes but I love his room! We also painted his dresser and nightstand blue! The dresser used to be a lighter blue and Ryan had it when he was a little boy, and the nightstand used to be purple! Yes it was mine but not when I was a little kid I was in high school with it!:)
We are so excited for him to come! My brother Josh gets home in three weeks from today and the week after he gets home I am having my baby!!!! I know that for sure because they are going to start me because I have been having problems with my gall bladder and my blood pressure is really high! But I just can't wait!

10 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

Yeah I love to see all the pictures! It looks great! You are right you are huge....haha! I hope you know I am kidding, you are deffinately all belly, and look as cute as ever! I deffinatley need to see that room in real life! And we need to get together...I was serious!

Anonymous said...

Ash you look amazing! You are such a cute pregnant woman! I can't wait to see pics of your little guy!

Kristine said...

You are so funny- I can tell you are excited with all your exclamation points! Cute. You look great, congrats on having your brother home soon, and good luck! The room looks perfect, ready for him to come home to it!

Bekah and Lance said...

Yeah! I've been wanting to see what my cute little Ashley looks like! You look great! Hope everything goes well when the time come for the little guy to arrive! Where'd you get the crib at? I love it! I can't believe Josh is already coming home!

Bekah and Lance said...

P.S. I love the dart board above his bead! ;)

Cole Webley said...

AAAGGGHHHH!!! YOU'RE SO PREGNANT! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S ALMOST HERE! YOU NEED TO CALL ME!

JEN

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Ashley,
You are so darn cute!! I am so excited for you, being a Mom is amazing!! I am excited to see your little guy, you have to post pictures the day you have him, none of this waiting for weeks and weeks it is too suspenseful for me to wait that long!!! Well I want to get more of the skinny on how you are doing so I'm going to call you this week!! Talk to you soon!
p.s. Get all the sleep you can now before he comes because it will be slim pickins after he is born:)

Dan & Staci said...

Wow that room looks great. I am so excited for you guys. You look so great Ashley. What a fun time in your lives.

Laura H. said...

Cutest little baby bump EVER! Ashley, you're going to be the best mom.

♥ kimberly said...

So cute, gurl! This is such an exciting time! You're making me crazy jealous! Good luck!