Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pregnant Ladies!!!



These are some pictures of some of my friends at work. There are four of us that are pregnant at work this year! One of the teachers who is pregnant wasn't in the room with us so one of the other really funny teachers decided to fill in for her and put a pillow in her stomach! It was hilarious! I almost wet my pants! As you can see in the top pictures I was laughing that hardest out of everybody! The one with the pillow is Verdene, then Holly (she is pregnant with twin girls and she is due in July), then me (I'm due in a couple of weeks), then there's Jan (she's due in a couple of weeks too).
The bottom picture is one of me with another one of my co workers, we went to a friends house who has a movie theater in her home and watched Mama Mia! I love that show, I made Ryan watch it the following day because I loved it so much! I want to own that movie, the music is so much fun to dance too. We were having so much fun watching it for a girls night and singing and dancing.
We are actually going to have another girls night tomorrow and watch 27 Dresses at her house again! It is so much fun to have a get away and just laugh our heads off!

4 comments:

Outlet for my Thoughts said...

you look so cute! i am so excited for you! He is almost here!

Dan & Staci said...

How fun for you guys. I can't believe how close it is coming. In no time you will have a little one in your arms. How fun. Please make sure and post pictures of your little bundle. We are so happy for you guys!

Nick and Stacey said...

How fun is that! It really is nice to just get out! I cannot believe it is getting so close! And you look so darn cute! We need to get together sometime!

Heather Inns said...

I love girls nights out they are the best. You are looking so cute good luck with everything.