Thursday, October 30, 2008

EXCITING DAY!!!

Today we get to find out the gender of the baby and I am so excited! This day couldn't have gotten here any faster!! I will post pictures of the baby soon so that you can see the cute little thing!!! And Ash for you I will post a picture of my belly bump!:) It is definately there! Sometimes I think that I am showing a lot for just being 20 weeks pregnant! But oh well, I love it! And Ryan was able to feel the baby for the first time on Sunday night and he also felt it last night! That was an exciting time for us! Our doctor's appointment is at 4:00 today, hopefully that day will keep going by really fast for us!!! I can't wait to see the baby again too, the last time I saw it, I was only 11 weeks along, so I really can't wait to see the baby. The only thing that I am worried about is that I have to go with a full bladder for some reason and I just don't want to have an accident!:) Oh I can't wait! Let me know what all of your guesses are!

8 comments:

stevie kay said...

Boy!

Outlet for my Thoughts said...

i also think a little boy, and they are SO much fun! Good Luck! :)

Ashlee and Shane said...

Yay how exciting! I can't wait to hear what you are having! I think it is a boy too....i can't wait to see you belly bump too! :)

Bekah and Lance said...

I think I already told you but a boy.

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

I was going to guess girl, but I don't want to be the only one that guesses wrong. Everybody else so far has guessed boy. Oh what the heck I'll vote against the crowd and say...GIRL!!! Let us know!!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't wait to know!!

Heather said...

Congratulations on the baby! I hadn't checked your blog for awhile, but am I sure glad I did! I think you need a little girl to dress up!

Mandi Kay said...

HI MY PRETTY ASHLEY GIRL!!! I'm so excited you're having a baby boy! Thanks for your comments on my blog, they are always so sweet and they lift my spirits every time I read them. I sure love you two and I'm so happy that you're my sister. Please please please don't forget how beautiful you are inside and out. You're a genuine sweetheart, there's not too many people like that anymore. :) I count myself lucky to have you in our family. ( oh, i love ryan too. he he)