Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FUNNY DOG!!!







We have been watching my parents dog Tawny for a little while now, while they went to Hawaii! She has really been entertaining for us! She loves to chase cars and be outside! Well yesterday Ryan and I were in the kitchen and I asked him if he knew where Tawny was, because I hadn't heard her move around for awhile and he saw her in the office looking out the glass doors at the cars outside! It was so funny how she pushed the curtains aside to get a better look at everything, I just had to take her picture! Mom and Dad don't you miss her so much?! She really is a sweetie to have around! I really like having her company I know that when she leaves I will miss her! I don't know about Ryan though:)

1 comment:

Nick and Stacey said...

Mitchell really likes those door too!!!!! Haha how is everything going?