Monday, October 13, 2008

SNOW!!!






Yesturday we got SNOW! I know that more people got snow but I really was excited about it. So I made Ryan take my sister and me on a little drive up the canyon to see the snow! I loved it! And then when we got home from our little drive we had hot chocolate and sat and watched the snow fall! It was lovely! I also took pictures of the house with snow on the rooftop! I think that snow is so pretty, and I have been ready for it to cool down for awhile now, so this was really fun for me!

3 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

That is so fun that you have a house to live in now!!! And wow, i can't believe you all got snow already! It is 80 degrees here today. I was a bit bummed when i heard we were gonna have such warm weather b/c i am ready for the fall to stay!! But i think in 2 days it is gonna cool down to the 60's and 50's. :) Looks pretty there!

♥ kimberly said...

Christmas is coming!!!! You live in a house now? That's exciting! Did you buy or are you renting? Give me a call soon...there's lots to catch up on!

Mandi Kay said...

Hey You beautiful woman you!!!! I miss you guys a ton. Yeah, the snow lasted.......hmmmmmmm.....about 6 hours. ha ha. It melted so quickly but I'm excited for it too!!! Except the icy roads, I hate those. Ashley, you're one beautiful Momma, never forget that. You're going to be a natural when that little baby gets here. You need to give yourself A LOT more credit. I just think you're awesome.