Tuesday, November 11, 2008

KEPT YOU WAITING!

Sorry that this has taken me so long to tell everyone! But most of you were right! It is a BOY!! Sorry that I don't have pictures for some reason the pictures on my CD they gave me won't come up on my computer here! Hopefully I can figure it out so you can see the cute boy!
We are so excited and now we can't wait for the arrival of him! It was funny though because he is growing so fast that he is a week ahead of schedule so that pushed my due date to March 19 instead of the 26! But who knows he will come when he wants too!
I still haven't taken a picture of my belly but I promise I will it is definately there! But I love it and love feeling him move!

7 comments:

Grams said...

Hey everyone are you wondering -Does she really have a belly bump?
Yup! Yup!! she really does. I've seen it.:) We are so excited for you. Love you Grams

♥ kimberly said...

Congratulations! Boys are so fun. Do you have any names in mind yet?

Heather Inns said...

Congrats that is so exciting. A week sooner also that is ever better.

Kristine said...

How exciting! Boys are great! And I agree with Heather, finding out that you have a week less than you thought is awesome! :)

Bekah and Lance said...

YEAH!!! Congrats! I was wondering if you were ever going to post and tell us?! I was getting ready to email you or something! :)

Anonymous said...

Ash! How exciting! Have you guys started picking out names? March 19 is a good date (my wedding anniversary) ;-) Congrats again! I'm so excited for you =D

Amy and Kevin said...

Congradulations! I haven't talked to you forever! what else have you been up to?