Thursday, November 4, 2010

Funny Boy!

He just looks so funny with his pants down like that.  It is even more entertaining to watch him try to walk around with them like that!

I'm sure he is wondering mom why aren't you coming over here to help me out you are just lauging at me.

Here he is walking back out into the living room after going into his bedroom to try to get them back on.  So funny.

Again he is trying to pull them up himself but he just can't quiet get it.  He is distracted watching his favorite movie too Cars.

He loves it when I take a picture of his face up close and then he likes to look at it and he laughs at himself.

This is is his attempt to get his pants back on.  Can't get it over his little diaper bum. 


Oops put the same picture up twice sorry about that!  I think he is trying to take them off and they won't come off around his foot.

So Eth is into this new thing now where he likes to take off his pajama pants.  It is so crazy.  He will just sit there and try to take off his pants.  Then he will get frustrated when he can't pull them back up and they get in the way when he tries to walk around.  It is hilarious to watch him though.  I just don't know why he thinks it is ok to take his pants off.  I always tell him no don't do that but he just looks at me and laughs when he does it.  Crazy boy.  I love it though he keeps my life entertaining that is for sure. 

2 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

He is getting too big, I cannot believe it! Cute little Halloween costume! It is fun when they start doing things by themselves....or trying to at least!

Mandi Kay said...

HA HA HA! I miss you guys!!!! He's growing up Ash! Too fast! Let's get together soon!!!!!! What an adorable little boy you have :)