Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving!!!

 We had Thanksgiving at my parents new house in Idaho.  It isn't completely finished they finished their basement but the upstair levels aren't finished yet.  It is a beautiful home I can't wait until they are completely finished with it.  So we has our Thanksgiving in their basement kitchen.  It was the first time that they family has all been together for a very long time.  We all enjoyed it very much.
 While the parents were getting the gourmet dinner ready we put a movie on for the kids.  They were watching Carz.  That is Ethan's favorite movie.  It was just so cute that these three were sitting there watching it with Aunt Amy.  Ethan looks so tired I know he didn't really have a nap this day and it was getting late past his bedtime.  Poor little boy!
 This is what the guys were doing.  Playing Super Mario Bros. on the Wii.  They all loved playing that together.  It was entertaining watching them.  
 Here are the master chefs themselves.  My mom is making her amazing pies and my dad is working on the Turkey which was wonderful.  It had been way too long since I have had his turkey.  I loved it.  This is their kitchen downstairs.  It is absolutely beautiful there.  I almost want to move into just their basement.
 Here we are getting ready to sit down and enjoy the wonderful food that was prepared for us.
 Cute little McKenzie just woke up in time to chow down on the food.  Don't you just love those curls.  She really looks like her Daddy.
 Almost got everyone sitting down to eat the Turkey.  Ethan loved looking at all of the food.  But he is a picky eater so he didn't really eat that much food.  Which shocked me because who could resist this food?!
 Another view of our lovely Thanksgiving dinner.

 This is where the kids ate their dinner.  They are so cute!

 Ethan loves playing with his cousins.  It is fun to watch them interact!
This Thanksgiving was so much fun!  I loved spending time with my family.  We always just have a great time together and laugh and laugh and laugh some more.  
The time went way to fast and that Sunday when we drove home to Logan it was a blizzard we were grateful that we made it home safe.  
Now I can't wait for Christmas to be with family again.  It is going to be so much fun.  I love this time of year. Decorating my house is my favorite thing to do.  I know I probably go a little overboard but I just love filling up spaces with Christmas decorations.  
Life has been pretty good.  Just the same old same old.  Staying busy!  

2 comments:

♥ kimberly said...

Oh Ash, there's no such thing as going overboard for Christmas decorating! Looks like you had a fun time with your wonderful family! Love you!

Dan & Staci said...

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving with your family! It is always fun to see your posts and see how big Ethan is getting. So fun! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!