Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween!!!!!

We finally got him into his lion outfit and he just looked so cute! 

Had to get a picture of his tail

I loved Karina and Brian's costumes The BYU Angel and the U of U devil.  Love it

He is so cute.  I love this little boy!!


Family picture! 
Trying on his first costume which he wasn't to excited about!
So I don't know if anyone reads our blog anymore but I honestly want to be better with updating it.  We are alive and doing well! 
These are a few pics from our Halloween adventure.  I can't believe how fast this year has gone.  I can't believe how halloween just crept up on us.  I didn't even have a chance to think about what we should do for halloween.  My dear sweet friends here let me borrow some costumes for Ethan because I didn't even have one ready for him the week of Halloween.  What a horrible mother I am!!!  Ryan and I didn't even dress up and i really wanted to dress up this year.  I hope next year I can be more on top of it and get costumes together for us.  We first tried to put him in the frog costume and He didn't really like it so I managed to get the lion costume on him and he looked adorable in it.  Then I thought that if i had really thought about it I could  have dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and ryan could have been the tin man.  Because Ethan was definitely the cowardly lion.  He got pretty scraed at one house when we went trick or treating.  it was pretty funny!!  Luckily my sister in law caught it on tape.  If I could figure out how to put it on the blog I would but still haven't quite figured out everything with the blog. 
Anyways, we are doing good.  And honestly I hope my life can calm down a little bit so i can take more time for things that I  want to do like updating this blog more often.  Ethan is doing well he is getting so big.  I can't believe how fast kids grow.  It is sad to me.  I cleaned out all of his baby clothes I couldn't believe how small he was when he was born.  He was tiny!!!! 
He is starting to say more and more things and I love listneing to him talk to me.  Even though I can't understand him he is telling me something interesting.  He has the best personality.  He is laid back and very easy going.  he doesn't mind doing anything.  As long as he is with mommy!  He is a big mommy's boy and I don't mind because I know that this won't last forever so i will enjoy as long as it lasts.  I can't imagine life without this little boy.  It is busy but I enjoy every minute that I get with him.  He makes me laugh every single day.  Just the other day I was not very patient and Ethan just came up to me and smiled at me and gave me a huge hug!!  it just melted my heart.  he knows just what to do for me.  I love him so much. 
He started nursery in September and he is doing ok but like I said he is a momma's boy so leaving me is hard to do for him but he settles down after a little bit.  It is nice though because now i can listen in Sunday school and not have to be fighting a little boy all of the time. 
I am doing good.  I started my afterschool job which isn't bad because it is only 2 hours a day and I get to bring Ethan with me which he loves to be around the kids and play in the gym with them.  I feel like life is just busy and busy.  I can't believe how fast time flies.  It is already the holiday season which is my favorite time of year.  And for people who know me they know that I am a Christmas freak.  I am already starting to do crafts with Ethan for Christmas decorations.  I love this time of year and I love to decorate my house for the holidays.  I just wish I had so much money to spend it on decorations.  Maybe someday.  I am still running and doing that crazy Insanity program.  I love it though if anyone is considering doing they should because it is awesome.  it kicks butt but you feel great after doing it. 
Ryan is doing good.  He started a new job and is still doing insurance so he is staying busy.  it is hard because we don't get to see each other that much but I just have to realize that hopefully life won't be crazy forever!  He threw out his back about a month ago and he is still trying to recover from it.  We were running and it just gave out on him I felt bad because he pretty much couldn't do anything for about 5 days. 
That is what has been happening with us and I konw that I have been saying this but I hope that i can keep this updated more and more so that I don't have to do marathon posts. 

6 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

YAY!!! pictures! :) Ethan looks so cute! I love his lion costume! I love the cute family picture too! It's sweet! :) Glad you updated the blog! :) Are you able to read my blog?

Courtney said...

Too bad you weren't in Idaho because Avery was Dorothy and Presley was the Wicked Witch. I love theme Halloweens!

Heather Inns said...

Thanks for the update. I still read your blog.
I love Halloween it is the best.
Good luck on your running, it's such a good stress relief. I hope Ryan's back get's better, he should try a massage.

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

I still read your blog and I love it! Thanks for the update, Ethan is getting so big and is the cutest little boy. I swear Grayer and Ethan could be brothers -- blond and blue eyed boys!! TOO CUTE!! How funny that he pulls his pants off, Grayer does quirky stuff like that too. It always makes you wonder where they get their crazy ideas!!! Love the Halloween pictures too. Glad things are going well for you! We are coming home for Christmas so we need to see each other!! Love your guts!

ASTRID said...

Профи кредит е намалена ставка
Аз дава кредитите за интересуващите се от финансова помощ. Това е заем между отделни с прости условия и специфични за този факт някои разпоредби са направени за правилното провеждане на процедурата. Моят лихвен процент през времетраенето на заема е 4 % и погасяването се извършва на месечна база, ако всеки път, когато са заинтересовани, свържете се с мен чрез имейл: lucastrid123@gmail.com.
Благодаря

Boss Moeda said...

nice picture
jika anda mencari keperluan beladiri kunjungi kami di :
Fight
pandaibeladiri
pandaicakak