Monday, October 26, 2009

RED RIBBON RUN





A few weekends ago we did a 5k run. It is one of my favorite runs. I think this is my fourth year doing it. It was awesome. Ryan ran it in 19 min. and he was even pushing Ethan. It was hilarious to seem him sprint out there pushing a stroller. He even got third place overall. He is an amazing runner. Me on the other hand. I can tell that I need to train again to get in better shape with running. I am trying. The Jenks Fam was there to run it we all had strollers. It was fun to line the front of the race at the beginning with our strollers. There were friends from work who were there to run it with their kids as well. It is just a fun race and I look forward to doing it every year. It is always cold though when we run it. But we have a great time.

1 comment:

♥ kimberly said...

Girl, you're awesome. That's all I have to say. Awe.some.