Monday, October 26, 2009

Camping

We went camping awhile ago up to Willow Flatts and we put this cute hat on Ethan he was loving it.
I love this picture of his cute smile. He is a funny boy.
Ryan also had a crazy idea one weekend to camp out in our backyard. So we did it, I can't believe I actually agreed to do it. Here we are the morning after camping outside
This is the cramped sleeping situation we were in. It was fun though I have to admit.

So I noticed that I was posting a lot about the hard things going on in our life right now but there are wonderful things that outweigh the hard times of being a parent. For example the cute smiles that Ethan gives us or just the times when I can snuggle my boy and he stares up at me and I can tell that he loves me.
I love being a mom. No one can even prepare you for how rewarding being a parent can be until you experience it for yourself. Ethan is such a great joy to have in our family. I feel so blessed that he has come to us!

1 comment:

Mandi Kay said...

HA HA HA HA! I love that Ryan seriously camped in your backyard!!!! That's hilarious! I miss you guys already..... We love you SO much! Congrats on getting your house! PLEASE let us know WHEN you move we WILL come HELP you! K!! Love you!