Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hair Cut

Getting excited to cut his hair
His little bald spot from sleeping!
Long hair growing on the sides.
His first hair cut was done on August 7. It was hard for me to finally cut his hair, but he did need it. And these are the only pictures we have of it. Ryan had to hold his arms down while I cut his hair so we didn't get any pictures of the process. But I took plenty of pictures of his long hair. As you can see it was growing crazy in all different spots. I just thought he looked to cute with his crazy hair. But after his hair cut it made him look a lot older. I need to get some good pictures of his hair now. But it was fun to cut his hair. He did pretty good with it too.

2 comments:

Celeste and Jared said...

Ethan is getting so big! It seems like it is so hard to give babies their FIRST haircut. It does make them look older. We need to get together again soon!

northwesternbelle said...

Ash! He is seriously so cute. I just want to squeeze him!