Tuesday, March 3, 2009

HE'S FINALLY HOME!!!!







He is finally home! Last night was a great night for our family. My little brother Josh came home from his mission to Ukraine! It was so much fun waiting for him at the airport. He's flight from New York was delayed because of the storms they were having there so he didn't get in until 12:45am. But when we heard that his flight was in we were all so anxious to see him, the passengers that were on his flight that got down the escalator before him kept saying he's here, and he's just so cute! Then when we finally saw him coming down the escalator all of us sister's just started screaming! He ran down to us and just held us all in a great big hug! It is so great to have my brother home again, we missed him so much. He looks the same to me but he has definitely grown. I can't wait to see him again this weekend when we go to Blackfoot for his homecoming. We are taking Friday off so we can leave early and spend as much time as we can with him this weekend. Although I know Ryan and I wish that we didn't have to work today because we went to bed at 3 and got up at 6 this morning, and yes we are going to be feeling the sleep loss soon, but it was so worth it to have the experience that we had last night!!
We love you Josh!! You are the greatest brother in the whole world!!

4 comments:

Bekah and Lance said...

Josh has gotten so tall since I last saw him!! How exciting to have him home!

Dan & Staci said...

How fun for you guys. I bet you can hardly wait to get to see him again this weekend. And then soon after your little one will arrive. So much excitement in your household, it sounds like fun.

Andrew | Susan | Grayer said...

Ashley,
What a great month March is for you! Your brother is home and your little boy is coming really soon! I am so excited for you. I love that you are posting more frequently, keep it up especially after the baby comes! Love you tons and good luck with everything!
Susan

Anonymous said...

Fun! I'm totally jealous. My little bro just went into the MTC (in January), so I have another two years!