Thursday, September 18, 2008

WELL.......


Okay, I finally decided to tell everybody! WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!! I found out in July that I was pregnant and we have had our first doctor's appointment two weeks ago and we can't wait for our baby to come! I am due March 26 so I am 13 weeks along right now!
It was so much fun to see the baby in the ultrasound! I was 11 weeks when we went so we could see the little arms and legs moving all around! It is so much fun!
But I decided that since I gave the announcement at work last week that now I can tell everybody! We are just so excited to finally get started with our little family!!
I have been feeling okay lately but I tell you what the first trimester is kind of tough, but I know that it is well worth it!
Now that picture with the words Worlds Greates Dad! That is how we told his parents that we were expecting! He wore it after he finished the Top of Utah half marathon! It was so much fun! It took his mom and dad both a little bit to realize what we were telling them but we had so much fun telling people about this great news!

9 comments:

♥ kimberly said...

Ok I posted, like, 2 minutes too soon on the last one. That's SOOO EXCITING!!!!! I can't believe you've been holding out on me! Congratulations little lady! You have to call me soon!!

Outlet for my Thoughts said...

OH MY GOSH!! YEAH!!! I am so happy for you! You are going to be such a great mommy! CONGRATS!

Kristine said...

Yeah! That's so exciting! What a fun way to tell his parents. Your pictures from earlier posts really make me miss Logan and Preston. I'm jealous that you get to see the canyon in the fall. But it sounds like you are enjoying it! Congratulations!!

Bekah and Lance said...

Congrats my dear! I don't remember what it was but something in one of your posts recently clicked the little idea in my head wondering if you guys were pregnant. I've been waiting every time I see you have a new post to see if you're announcing something and today you are. YEAH!! How exciting! I really miss you tons Ash!!! Wish we were closer!

Carmy said...

My ASH BASH!!! oh my goodness i'm so glad you found me and OH MY GOSH You ARE going to have a baby!! i'm so happy for you!! really!! abfdlasjhgasjdlas we have so much to catch up on!!! i can hardly stand it!! i hope you are well and lets keep in touch please! ^_^

Anonymous said...

ASHLEY GWYNN! OMG, where have you been all my life? I haven't talked to you in so many years--like since our BYU days. How are things? You're preggers! Congratulations!! That is so awesome. I'm totally stoked for you!

Heather Inns said...

Congrats that is so exciting. How fun you will have to post lots of pictures.

Bekah and Lance said...

Oh and just so you know, I'm putting my vote in now. I think you guys are having a boy. When do you get to find out?

Laura H. said...

Hooray!! I am so happy for you! Our little ones will be really close to the same age! So hope for a boy so they can be college roommates! :)