Thursday, September 18, 2008

FUN TIME CAMPING!!!








These are some pictures of a camping trip that Ryan and I went on with his parents a couple of weekends ago. This is a gorgeous campground. I think that this is probably my favorite out of them all! It is called WillowFlatts, just before Preston, so it is only about 45 minutes away from us! We are actually going to go there again tomorrow night with some of our friends! I am so excited because I know that there is going to be so much color there! When we went just a couple of weeks ago it was still pretty green but I think that now it is going to have pink, orange, red, purple, and all of those fall colors. I love this time of year it is the best time ever! I wish that it would stay fall a lot longer than it does! But I will soak it up as much as I can this year!

2 comments:

♥ kimberly said...

Ashley dahling! I'm so glad to see you're alive! I was beginning to wonder about you. Guess what. Good news. Kohl's has their Christmas stuff out already. Does that mean it's ok for us to get ours out?! Love you dear!

Bekah and Lance said...

How pretty! I'm starting to get jealous of all these great adventures close to you guys. Maybe I might have to convince Lance that we should move there some day, since it's like the only place in Utah he'd even consider moving to. :)