Friday, September 12, 2008

More HIKING and Other Things!















These are still pictures of Ryan and I hiking in the canyon! We were able to enjoy some hiking this summer. This is the great thing about Logan is that you are so close to everything! I love that! Can you spot me in one of these pictures in the distance. This was the best hike ever! It was only 4 miles round trip but it takes you to the top of the canyon and you can see everything. I want to go again now because it would be pretty to see all of the fall colors.



The other pictures are of a trek that we went on this summer. We were asked to be a Ma and Pa, and it was the neatest experience ever! We had the greatest kids too. We went up to Martins Cove and to Rocky Ridge. One day we hiked 6 miles, and the other day we hiked I think 4 miles, and the last day we hiked 14 miles. It was an awesome time and to share it with Ryan was even better. I can see why they only do it every four years. It was hard, but extremely worth it!!
I will keep trying to update things. More exciting things too come soon!!

2 comments:

Nick and Stacey said...

Yeah lots of new posts! That hike does look really pretty! We need to go do some hikes, you guys need to show us where to go!

Bekah and Lance said...

K so that answers my question from the previous post, ma and pa ashley and ryan. how cute! :)