Wednesday, August 26, 2009

We ARE ALIVE!!!!!

These are just a few fun pictures of Ethan at the beginning of the summer. He is so much fun. I love being a mom. He is the greatest thing that has ever happened to Ryan and I. I love him so much!






































Here he is using his strong legs. Poor little boy I always make him pose in these weird positions.














This is a picture of Ethan with my sisters little girl Makenzie. She was born 10 days after Ethan. It is fun to have a cousin that is your same age. They are great friends! I love these kiddos.

Summer has been great. It flew by way to fast. I wish that it was still summer. I loved being home with Ethan all day. Hopefully soon I will be able to stay at home with him all of the time. School is back in session.:( But now I will try to update on what we did over the summer. It was great!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm so glad I stumbled upon your blog. Ethan is so cute! We just had our second girl, Presley. What's your email address so I can invite you to our blog?

Ashley said...

Courtney!!! my email address is ashbash147@yahoo.com. I want to see you guys!

Emily Jones said...

Yay, you are alive and finally posted. Ethan is such a cutie pie! I want to come and visit you one of these days. Love ya!