Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FIRST CAMPING TRIP!!

Doesn't Ryan look happy that we are camping? This is actually the day that we were going back home and he didn't want to go!
This is Ethan on the second day of camping he was tired
Cute little sleepy head!
Yes of course this is me enjoying a smore. You have to have one of those when you are camping
This is Ethan seeing a campfire for the first time.
The beautiful fire that the guys made for us.
Still has his eyes closed while watching the fire.
He has his camos on for his camping trip and of course the Binky.
We went camping the the Jenks' last weekend and we had such a great time. We were able to sleep in their trailer with them which was very nice of them to let us. The weather was perfect for us. It wasn't too hot or too cold. Ethan slept for almost ten hours that night it was so nice. The next morning we went for our morning run and it was beautiful out there. Logan canyon is great. I love that we live so close to the mountains. We need to go camping with them again really soon. I love going with them we always have a great time. Thanks Mom and Dad!!

3 comments:

♥ kimberly said...

Love the camo! This little boy is going to have such an adventurous {is that a word?} life and the best parents to thank for it!

Heather Inns said...

Looks like fun, I love camping. Your little guy is so cute.

Lynette said...

That's awesome you guys go to go camping! I just got to go running down that canyon (I think that's where we were anyway) while running the Wasatch back. I had thought about how I should have told you I would be there in Logan at the start of the race so I could see you there, but I didn't think of it until after I got there. Sorry. Hopefully I'll be going up that way soon!