Monday, March 3, 2008

MORE PICS!




So I was finally able to post the rest of the pictures from Mesa Falls. Now you can see the beauty of the falls. They were incredible. It was a little bit scary when we got to the upper falls because the snow was so hight that the railing that usually protects you was covered in snow so you were on top of the railing and it was really slippery so you had to be really careful. But I was glad that we finally made it there to see the amazing scenery! I really did have a good time I just wanted to complain to Ryan!

4 comments:

Ashlee and Shane said...

So pretty...i love Mesa Falls, but i don't think i ever went when it was winter. :)

Heather said...

I had forgot how pretty Mesa is! How fun that you got to go together. I hope it didn't wear you out too much. Thanks for checking out our blog. Now we can keep in touch!
Heather

Bekah and Lance said...

Hey Ash! Look at you go! I've heard cross country can be quite a work out. Thanks for finding me...I had run across your blog before earlier but I think I forgot to leave a note for you! Shame on me! :)

mindy said...

Mesa Falls is so pretty when it is winter! I would never have thought to go there in winter, though!