Wednesday, June 23, 2010

FEELING BETTER!

So the stomach flu I think had finallly left the Jenks' household!  I am so happy!  Ethan hasn't had a problem all day long!  I think we are all over it.  It was a nasty flu and when it hit it hit really hard!  But my happy little boy is coming back YEAH!!!
I was so worried because this weekend we are doing the Bone and Back relay with all of the Jenks family and we are all hoping to do really well, an dI was nervous with this flu that it would still be there on Saturday, but I think we will be ok. 
I am so excited for this race.  This will be the third year that we have done it as a family.  For those of you who don't know about this race it is a 40 mile relay race where 8 people run it and they each run 5 miles.  Every year we have done it we have improved our times and I think we will improve this year too.  Everyone has been training really hard for it so I am anxious to see how we do.  The first year we did it we got third place in the coed division.  It was awesome. 
I am going to run the 1 leg which is the second easiest leg but I am too nervous to run any other leg.  I ran it last year as well and I am hoping to take at least 5 minutes off I hope I do.  I have been training hard and I hope that it pays off. 
I will try and remember my camera this year so I can get some good pictures and post them!  Wish us Luck!!! 

No comments: